• Galaxia Estelar, S.L., with tax identification number B56418916, with registered office at calle Canarias 35, Edificio CETIS, torre 4, piso 4 07, 07800, Eivissa (Illes Balears), with the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Eivissa, Volume 400, book 398, folio 98, page IB-20.267, entry.
Depending on the website you are browsing:
• Lío Mallorca: LIO MALLORCA MARÍTIMO, S.L., with tax identification number B-06898332, with registered office at calle Canarias 35, Edificio CETIS, torre 4, piso 4 07, 07800, Eivissa (Illes Balears) and with the following e-mail address email@example.com. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Eivissa, Volume 388, folio 57, page IB-19345, entry.
• Lío Ibiza: LIO IBIZA, S.L., with tax identification number B-07921885, with registered office at calle Canarias 35, Edificio CETIS, torre 4, piso 4 07, 07800, Eivissa (Illes Balears) and with the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Eivissa, Volume 84, folio 216, page IB-4038, entry.
• Lío Mykonos: SYSTEMA LIO MYKONOS SINGLE-MEMBER S.A., with tax identification number EL801450625, with registered office at Leoforos Eirinis, 15 15121 PEFKI and with the following e-mail address email@example.com. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Grecia (General Commercial Register (G.E.M.I.)) with registration number 157117701000.
• Lío London: LÍO LONDON LTD., with tax identification number 376333483, with registered office at 96 Brighton Road, Banstead, SM7 1BU, Inglaterra and with the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Inglaterra and Gales (Companies House of England and Wales) with registration number 11551613.
• Discoteca Formentera: PLANETA FORMONTORIA, S.L., with tax identification number B-57504177, with registered office at calle Canarias 35, Edificio CETIS, torre 4, piso 4 07, 07800, Eivissa (Illes Balears) and with the following e-mail address email@example.com. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Eivissa, Volume 209, folio 134, page IB-8945, entry.
• Casa Formentera: CASA FORMENTERA S.L., with tax identification number B56419211, with registered office at calle Canarias 35, Edificio CETIS, torre 4, piso 4 07, 07800, Eivissa (Illes Balears) and with the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Eivissa, Volume 400, folio 108, page IB-20268, entry.
• Ftelia: SYSTEMA BEACH CLUB SINGLE-MEMBER S.A., with tax identification number EL801300186, with registered office at Leoforos Eirinis, 15 15121 PEFKI and with the following e-mail address email@example.com. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of the province of Grecia (General Commercial Register (G.E.M.I.)) with registration number153867101000. (hereinafter, “Us” or “We”).
For the purposes of this Cookie Notice, “User” or “You” shall be understood as any natural person who uses the Website. You are hereby informed that third party cookies used on the Website are not controlled by Us but by the corresponding third party. You will find detailed information on the third parties that install cookies on the Website under Section IV.
II.- What is a cookie? What do We use them for?
Cookies are small text files that are sent by the Website and stored on the User’s hard drive, allowing the Website to recognize the User and store certain information about You. For instance, depending on your preferences, cookies may analyse site traffic, remember your preferences, and personalize content.
Cookies are used to collect information about the User's navigation in order to provide our services, to measure the performance of our Website, as well as to show You personalized advertising related to your preferences, by obtaining data necessary to profile your browsing habits, such as pages visited, frequency of access, time spent browsing websites and similar parameters. Again, please note that this will heavily vary depending on your specific preferences and cookie settings.
III.- Categories of personal data processed
• The date and time of the last time the User visited our Website,
• The content that You viewed during your first visit to our Website,
• Your preferred default language.
• Your device type, operating system and version, browser type and settings, IP address or other individual device identifier and individual device token,
• Your user segment (e.g., your behavioural patterns, preferences, or purchase history).
In the event that You choose to accept the personalization cookies, We may combine your personal data with other information to gather information about your interests and activities, as explained in Section IV.
IV.- Types of cookies that We use
First, note that there are two essential types of cookies: (i) that ones that We use, which are our own cookies, and (ii) the ones used by third parties.
• Own cookies: these are those sent from our Website to your terminal. This helps Us provide You with the services You requested,
• Third-party cookies: these are those sent from a domain that We do not manage to your terminal, and they manage the data they retrieved from your specific cookies.
We use the following cookies that may require Your consent, depending on the specific category:
Type of cookie
Technical (Strictly necessary)
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Website, and We use them to perform basic functions such as enhancing the security of the Website, protecting User data, or managing your language settings. Note that as established under the applicable regulations, these are strictly essential and, therefore, your consent is not necessary for Us to process this information.
These cookies are also known as performance cookies, and these are used to collect information about how You interact with the Website. These cookies gather data for our analysis of the Website, allowing Us to understand aspects such as our performance metrics or Your behaviour. This helps Us improve your experience on our Website. For instance, these cookies may track how You arrived to our Website (e.g., through search engines), or how long the page takes to load, or the error rates.
1 year 1 month
These cookies are used to collect information about a User’s browsing behaviour so that We can create a profile that helps Us deliver targeted content to our Users. For instance, these cookies may track the specific content that You view on our Website to help us measure the effectiveness of our campaigns, and deliver customized content that is relevant to your interests.
1 year 1 month
V.- For how long will We store the information collected through cookies?
We want to let You know that the data derived from the installation of cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they have been indicated, depending on the type of cookie. With regard to our own cookies, they will not have an expiration date of more than a year from the moment where You consented to its installation. Note that we may need to store this data duly blocked until the prescription of any potential claims.
Equally, even if the cookie has expired, We may renew it if You accept its use again.
VI.- With whom will We share the information collected through cookies?
We may share the data obtained through the installation of cookies on the Website with the following categories of recipients:
• Service Providers: We have service providers that assist in the management, analysis and continuous improvement of the Website.
• Third parties that install cookies on the Website: The entities that install their cookies on the Website will use the data collected through their cookies for their specific purposes indicated above.
Please note that some of the aforementioned service providers are located in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and may not initially offer a level of security equivalent to that which exists in our territory, as mandated by the applicable data protection regulation. These countries may include, for example, the country of establishment of the third-party cookie owners that collaborate with Us in the use and installation of cookies, detailed in Section IV.
In these cases, the transfers will be based on the standard model clauses pre-approved by the European Commission, according to article 46.2 c) EU General Data Protection Regulation. For more information about the above safeguards or the fact that they have been provided, You may contact Us by the means set out in Section I. Equally, You can find more about personal data transfers to third countries outside the EEA made by the third parties identified in this Cookie Notice, in their corresponding policies uploaded on each of their websites. Note that We are not responsible for their specific compliance with the applicable regulation.
VII.- How can You consent, set, or reject the installation of cookies?
Note that, in any event, after consenting to a specific set of cookies, You may at any time configure or revoke the consent, whether regarding our own or those from third parties.
• Cookie settings: You have the ability to do this clicking on the following link, or directly through the cookie banner,
• Disabling the cookies: You may do this through your own browser tools. Particularly, You may find more information about how to handle this, depending on the type of browser You use:
o Mozilla Firefox
o Microsoft Edge
o Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
o Chrome for Android
VIII.- Exercise of rights regarding cookies
Under the applicable data protection regulations, You may take various actions regarding your personal data. Particularly, You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, restrict processing, and data portability, as well as your right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
You may exercise your rights by simply contacting us through the contact information indicated under Section I. Please note that if We do not have sufficient information to identify You and handle your request, We may need to ask You for further information.
You have also the right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection authority in case you deem it necessary. Particularly, You may file a complaint with the:
• Spain: Spanish Data Protection Agency at https://www.aepd.es/
• UK: Information Commission Officer at https://ico.org.uk/
• Greece: Hellenic Data Protection Authority at https://www.dpa.gr/en
IX.- Modification of this Cookie Notice
We may update this Cookie Notice occasionally, in accordance with the applicable legislation, and We will post the updated version on our Website. If there are significant changes, We will let You know, but You can always check the latest version on our Website. It is a good idea to review it from time to time to stay informed about our privacy practices.